Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Boys!

"Ponyboy, you're Only 17 and I'm 16...."
"So, I Love You. Isn't that what counts?" he questioned.
"Yes, But-"
"But what? Don't you love me?" he interrupted
"I Do Love You!" She Paused. "Okay, I-"
'oh God, what do I do,' I thought to myself as I looked into Pony's eyes. 'He really did a this for me?'
I felt a tear slide down my cheek. He frowned a little bit and stood up wiping away the tear with the pad of his thumb. I held onto his had that was still by my cheek.
"We're so young." I whispered.
"I'll wait if that's what your worried about," he gently wrapped his hands around my neck "I'll wait for you forever, I love you so much Brooklyn."
A small sob escaped my trembling lips. Pony took me into his arms and I cried on his shoulder.
"I-I love you t-too." I managed to get out through my sobs. He wrapped his arms around me tighter and I knew right then that no matter what I would always love him. He was my heart and soul. My best friend. My shoulder to cry on. I knew right then that I couldn't live with out him in my life cause no matter what happened we would always be together through it all.
"Yes." I whispered.
"W-what did you say?" he pulled me back to look at him.
I nodded my head yes while wiping away my tears,"Yes Ponyboy, I'll marry you!" I giggled.
"Oh yeah!! Who's the luckiest man in the world, " he screamed at the top of his lungs, "John you get that on tape?!"
"Really Pony?" I giggled sarcastically.
He spun around and grabbed me pulling me to him giving me the most passionate kiss I've ever received in my life. I gave him a little peck and moved away from him going over to Johnny starting to tear up a little more.
"Johnny?" I sniffed.
"Yeah Brookie?"
"Will you walk me down the isle and give me away?" I said barely keeping it together.
He pulled me into a loving brotherly embrace and kissed my forehead. "Of course I will Cookie Monster." I laughed and started sobbing again and hugged him real tight. "I love you Johnny." I said smiling up at him with watery eyes. He chuckled and looked down at me, " Love you too little sis." I laughed and kissed him on the cheek. "Come on let's get back to the party!" I said happily taking the hands of my two favorite men. "Wait!" Pony said ," here..all the stores were closed and I figured you deserved a ring still. We'll go pick one out tomorrow." He kissed me real fast and slid on a plastic ring out of a vending machine. I giggled, "I love it!" "Alright! Alright! Enough with the mushy stuff...can we get back to the party now??" Johnny huffed. I poked him in the side, "Someone needs to lighten up!" I said laughing. He just rolled his eyes and put his arm around my shoulder with Pony's around my waste. Mine around both of their wastes. "I love you guys," I said looking up at both of them, "you both mean so much to me and I'm glad I have you in my life." "We love you too Brooks." they said mimicking each other. I stopped in my tracks and they turned around to see what was wrong. "Did you two rehearse that?" I said astounded. "You never to with us now do ya Broc?" Johnny said trying to be a smartass but failing miserably. "Shut up Johnny only Kyle can call me that." I said slapping his cheek not so gently cause he winced a little from the cold air. I winced right after, "Ooh..haha sorry!" I said starting to run towards the car, "Yeah you better be little girl!" "Watcha gonna do ground me from my wedding?" I asked smirking.

~Brookie Cookie Cade~ :)





6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys! 2 people in the Curtis house hold engaged we'll drive Darry straight in the grave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'all better not end up on Teen Mom ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I'm really happy for both of you but I don't want you pushing a watermelon sized item out of your vagina anytime in the next 5 years.

    ReplyDelete